The Board of Regents of Surigao del Sur State University (SDSSU) formally and publicly announces that the Search for Two Prominent Citizens as members of the SDSSU Board of Regents is now open. Interested applicants and/ or nominees are invited to send their formal applications to the Search Committee.
The nominee must have the following minimum qualifications:
- At least thirty (30) years of age on the date of his appointment;
- A resident of Surigao Del Sur for at least two (2) years prior to his/her appointment as such;
- Should be from the Business Sector, Medicine and Law Professions;
- Is not in any way be presently employed or appointed to any position with any government (local, national, and in government owned and controlled corporations) agency or entity, in manner, be it full time or part time, at the time of his or her nomination for the position;
- Shall not in any way be connected with SDSSU in any manner, for two years prior to his/her nomination for the PSR position;
- Morally upright and has no record of criminal, civil or administrative conviction;
- Should have a distinguished record of employment, business, expertise and connection with the private sector. If the nominee previously worked in any capacity with the government, the proportion of the time should not exceed one fourth of the entire time the nominee served in the private sector.
- Formal Application Letter addressed to:
DR. BACELEDES R. ESTAL, Ph.D.
SDSSU, Tandag City, Surigao del Sur
- Detailed and notarized Curriculum Vitae
- Certified true copy of documents in support of the data stated in the Curriculum Vitae
NOTE: An Applicant who does not meet any of the above- mentioned minimum qualifications and cannot submit pertinent documents shall be disqualified from the search process.
The above- mentioned documents must be submitted in one (1) original and three (3) certified true copies on or before July 24, 2017 to any of the following :
MINDA J. FORMACION, Ph.D.
Former UPV Chancellor and Professor Emeritus
Chair, SDSSU PSR-SC
MS. CATHERINE F. SALOMON
Board Secretary V
PSR- SC Secretariat
Surigao del Sur State University
Tandag City, Surigao del Sur